Your 4 Week Roadmap to Restorative Sleep for
- More energy
- Less stress
- Healthier relationships
Program Begins 11/11 – Registration Open!
- What if you wake up refreshed and ready for the day?
- What if you had all the energy that you needed to achieve not just your daily to do list but also your bigger goals?
- What if you had all the resources you needed in one place to get started?
- Without spending oodles of time researching on the internet, using trial and error to get better sleep or spending $$$$ on supplements that you end up trying for a few days and forget them?
Here’s the Problem:
- Being too tired to even have the energy, let alone time, to research and figure it all out
- Collecting resources and realizing that you would have to spend thousands of dollars for and do everything that everyone recommended
- You’ve tried some things but they only sort of worked so you stopped and now you’re too exhausted to make a decision for what’s next.
Sleep Deprivation is Serious!
- Sleep deprivation can cause you to overeat carbs the next day, resulting in weight gain and increased risk of diabetes
- Poor quality sleep can make you more anxious, depressed and short tempered which doesn’t help your relationships or caring for young children
- Lack of sleep weaken your immune system especially when exposed to viruses like colds or flus
- Being drowsy during the day can increase your risk for car accidents
- Memory issues, lack of sleep can impair your ability to convert short term memories to long term and can impair your ability to keep long term memories
- Your concentration, creativity and problem solving skills are impaired when you don’t get enough rest.
- Not enough quality sleep can lower your libido and in men, reduce testosterone levels.
Hi, I’m Jessica
Hi, I’m Jessica. When I was in my early 30’s I suffered from insomnia for a year. I hadn’t been able to get a real full night’s sleep. I kept waking up at 1 or 2 in the morning with my mind racing, completely unable to turn it off.
I suffered from this. I gained weight, developed new food sensitivities, got sick often and felt depressed as well as exhausted. On top of this, my memory was terrible and I had some serious brain fog which made running an office difficult!
Flash forward to today, even though this has been a difficult year, I’m able to get restful and restorative sleep. I wake up when I intend too and often without an alarm clock. Inflammation has gone, food sensitivities are almost non-existent and I feel happy.
I want the same for you as well. That’s why I created this program.
Who I Work With
I find that my roadmap works well for two groups of women
- Professional working Mom’s who want to get restorative sleep so they can be the best parent they can be while also feeling focused at work.
- Women who have been trying anything they read about sleep but haven’t had success at getting restorative sleep they know they need in order to win at work and life.
I encourage women I work with to bring their husbands or partners to join them in this program (no additional fee required).
How it Works
- You’ll get one module per week filled with resources and worksheet to help keep you accountable
- Each Module focuses on a different area of sleep including; Sleep Environment, Lifestyle, Nutrition and Mindset
- Every week, I’ll be hosting a live call that will be scheduled based on the best time for most participants. This call will include the weekly training as well as Q&A.
- You’ll get a bonus! When you sign up, I’ll be sending you a package of basic sleep support supplements to help you while you implement the strategies discussed each week.
- Private Facebook Group to share wins and help each other be accountable
When: November 11th – December 12th
Bonus: Valued at $100!
Total Program Cost: Just $297