5 Day Summer Detox
A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox
to Help You Feel Better and Have More Energy,
Without Giving Up Real Food!
Runs July 13-17, 2020
Summer is coming, which means it’s time for us to lighten up and clean out. You already know about spring-cleaning your home, but what about “spring”-cleaning your body? I know it’s summer but just in case you missed spring!
Has your skin has been acting up? Do you wish you had more energy to make it through the day, instead of crashing mid-afternoon? Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs, and other junk food?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, or if you’re ready to for things to be different this spring, it’s time to try a gentle but effective detox! Join me from July 13-17 so you can re-set your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants.
With the 5-Day Detox for Beginners you will:
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings, and stop eating the junk that keeps sneaking back into your diet
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day
Why do a detox, anyway? Don’t our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Detoxes can help to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my detox clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!
Sigh Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Detox for Beginners is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks.
This detox is for you if:
- You reach for a can of diet cola and a chocolate bar when the clock hits 3:00 PM.
- You usually eat pretty well, you find yourself craving the opportunity to lighten up this spring.
- You know you want to eat better, but you’re just not sure where to start
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet
- You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners kit:
- A done-for-you detox guide that tells you exactly what to do and when, so you’ll never be left wondering whether you’re doing things right
- Step-by-step guidance that will make sure your 5-Day Detox is a success!
- A recipe guide to help you get the maximum detoxification possible while still eating really tasty foods
- Direct support from me via the online virtual support forum the week of July 13th.
- Guidance on how you can get your family involved during your detox week so you don’t feel like you’re a short-order cook
I’m all about making cleansing EASY and FUN – two words that usually aren’t associated with the idea of a detox or cleanse. In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed recipe guide complete with simple recipes and snack ideas so you won’t even have to think about what to cook all week – sweet! (Valued at $147)
- Bonus #2: A shopping list to take all the stress out of figuring out how many onions, bunches of kale, and carrots you need to buy – it’s already done for you! (Valued at $57)
- Bonus #3: A post-detox strategy session with me to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits (Valued at $97)
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your detox to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out (Valued at $37)
I did the math, and all the done-for-you materials, personal support and bonuses you’ll get are worth over $500 – the bonuses alone are valued at $338. But because I want you to have a healthy start to this summer, you’ll invest just $77 to re-set your eating habits, curb your cravings, and feel light as air as the temperature gets warmer. This is a seriously awesome deal – did you notice all those bonuses?!
You can find YOUR glow for the very low investment of only $97!
Here’s to finding YOUR glow in 2020,
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to email@example.com within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.