Last weekend I had so much fun making these no-bake oat chocolate peanut butter cookies with my 4-year old daughter. She helped me add the ingredients, mix it and then make the mixture into balls.
The wonderful thing about no bake cookies is that you don’t have to wait! You can eat them right away.
For these chocolate no make cookies, I used organic, sprouted gluten free oats, peanut butter, raw sunflower seeds, raw honey, stevia sweetened chocolate chips and vanilla extract. These are gluten free, egg free and dairy free making them perfect for a low inflammatory diet.
No-Bake Oat Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats - Gluten Free I used organic sprouted gluten free oats for this recipe. Organic is important to reduce glyphosate contamination.
- 1 cup Nut Butter - with no added oil I used peanut butter but you can substitute with raw cashew nut butter.
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds I used raw organic sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp Honey You can substitute with maple syrup to make this vegan
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips I used Lily's brand chocolate chips but using a dark chocolate bar - chopped will work well
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine oats, nut butter, sunflower seeds, honey and vanilla extract to a medium bowl and stir to combine. Then, use your hands to integrate the ingredients until they're well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and, using your hands, combine in mixture.
- Take about a 1/4 cup of mixture into your hands and roll into a ball using a squeezing motion to help the ball stick together.
- Optional: Sprinkle with chopped nuts, chopped chocolate or a pinch of course himalayan salt.